Former Myanmar Citizens, a spouse of a Myanmar National, children of a Myanmar National and a Foreigner, who surrendered Myanmar Citizenship are allowed to apply only for a Social Visit Visa.
- Original Valid Passport (at least 6 months validity and available pages)
- Two recent colour photos with white background (4cmx6cm)
- Fully completed application form (For Foreigner who married with Myanmar Citizen),
( For Former Myanmar)
- A duly-filled CV form and Invitation Letter from applicant’s immediate family / relatives in Myanmar for Former Myanmar Citizens
- A photocopy of marriage certificate and letter of grantee from applicant’s spouse for foreigner who married with Myanmar Citizen
- Visa fees US$ 36
- Processing Time Three working days
- Maximum duration of stay in Myanmar is 28 days and valid for 3 months from the date of issue.